How many people live at the Wesley?
- We have room for 48 students — 24 male and 24 female.
How much does it cost?
- Rent rates can be found here.
What if I'm not a UK student?
- That's fine! We also welcome students from BCTC and Transylvania.
Do I have to buy a meal plan if I live at the Wesley?
- You can, but you don't have to since the Wesley is not an official UK dorm.
Can I drink alcohol in the dorm?
Can I carry firearms?
Can I repel from the roof?
Do you have an Ale-8 machine in your kitchen?
- Who doesn't?
Do I have to live there to be involved in the ministry?
- Nope! Our doors are open to everyone.
What kind of outreach do you do on campus?
- We do weekly worship services and Bible study, Life Groups, pass out water bottles to students who are out on Friday nights, hand out cookies on campus, serve a monthly dinner at a local church, host an annual campus-wide worship night, and lots of other stuff!
How far is the Wesley from...
- The library? two minutes
- The gym? seven minutes
- White Hall? ten minutes